Sabtu, 04 Agustus 2012

My girl friend and I

        I want to introduce my self and my girl friend. My girl friend is Masrida Gultom. She lives in Batam islands. Do you know where is Batam?

              This is a map of Batam island. Batam island near to Singapore and Malaysia. Batam is industrial island. Many factories buildings in Batam.

         My girl has been living in Batam island since 2001. So she has been living for 12 years. My girl is a teacher in TUNAS BANGSA primary school.

They are students of my girl, they are at the first class.
My girl friend had been teaching since 2006 till now.
         Now I will explain little bit about me. I have three brothers and three sisters, I am the youngest. I was born on 14th May 1982. Sorry I don't have photo of my family. 
This is Me. It was taking in Trinity College Singapore

        I did not study in Trinity College in Singapore, but I am attending in Nommensen University Pematangsiantar North Sumatra province Indonesia. I take English teaching and educating faculty. I hope I will finish mystudy before 2014. Thank you for all your attention. Then another blog I will tell you another history like as my experiences broadcast in Epiginosko Radio. God bless you :-))
 
      

       

1 komentar:

  1. Pari, this is excellent! I didn't know you had a girlfriend?!! Excellent!
    A few tips on the crazy English language:
    "Do you know where is Batam?" Actually should be, Do you know where Batam is?
    And, "Batam is an industrial island." And, one last tip, under your picture you say "It was taking in Trinity College Singapore." We say, "It was taken in Trinity College Singapore."
    You did a super job with all your English. Keep it up!

    BalasHapus